PhD-Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MS-Massachusetts Institute of Technology
BS-University of California at Berkeley
- Lifetime Achievement Award “In Recognition of His Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Outstanding Contributions to Information Technology and to Society”, presented at WorldComp 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA), the largest annual gathering of researchers in computer science.
- Named Young Global Leader for 2011 by the World Economic Forum for professional accomplishments, commitment to society and potential to contribute to shaping the future of the world
- Doctoral dissertation invention selected as one of the most important inventions in computing, and is preserved and showcased in a time capsule at the Museum of Science in Boston, Massachusetts (U.S.A.). Other recipients of this honor include Bill Gates, inventor of BASIC and founder of Microsoft, and Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web.
- Outstanding Achievement Award for "Leadership, Outstanding Research and Technical Contributions to the Field of Web Services", presented at WorldComp 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA), the largest annual gathering of researchers in computer science.
- Chatterjee, Sandeep. What Not to Do to be Successful in Business and Make Money. New York: Pearson, 2011.
- Chatterjee, Sandeep. Travels Around Emerging Markets: Changing Lives, Creating Value and Making Money. New York: Pearson, 2011.
- Chatterjee, Sandeep and Webber, James. Developing Enterprise Web Services: An Architect’s Guide. New Delhi: Pearson, 2006 (Reprinted by Pearson Education).
- Chatterjee, Sandeep and Webber, James. Developing Enterprise Web Services: An Architect’s Guide. Trans. Korean. Seoul: Pearson, 2005.
- Chatterjee, Sandeep and Webber, James. Developing Enterprise Web Services: An Architect’s Guide. New York: Prentice-Hall, 2003.
- Seasoned technology expert and business professional with over 10 years of hands-on contributions as a thought leader, technologist, consultant, entrepreneur, and author.
- Expert witness and consultant retained by law firms representing global companies in intellectual property and other corporate litigation.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence at FidelityCAPITAL, the venture capital arm of Fidelity Investments.
- Member of the Expert Group that defined the worldwide standard for mobile Web services.
- Technology, business and market strategy consultant for Fortune-100 companies, such as Hewlett-Packard, major organizations, such as the World Bank, and governments, such as the government of the United States, the government of India, and the government of South Korea.
- Expert in computer systems, with particular emphasis on distributed and mobile systems, service-oriented architectures (SOAs) and Web services.